Weholite provides all the technical advantages of equivalent polyethylene solid wall pipes but with substantial savings in weight combining greater ease of installation with increases cost effectiveness.
Weholite is a structured wall pipe manufactured extruding a hollow rectangular profile, which is wound onto a mandrel and welded in a continuous patented process. Its unique structure can offer a range of pipe sizes and ring stiffness, depending on customer requirements.
- Gravity Sewer
- Waste water management
- Storm water management (retention/detention)
- Rain water harvester and tank
- Road culvert
- Boat lifter
- Ventilation system
- Special Fittings
- Rubbish chutes
- Lightweight, cost savings during construction process
- Corrosion resistance
- Will not tuberculate or support biological growth
- Low Manning roughness factor – 0.01 and remain constant even after years of use
- Cost effective, bending radius 200 time OD – suited dynamic soils and area prone to earthquake
- Easy, fast and economical jointing method
- Service life – 50 years
Certified to DIN16961:Part 1 & 2 by SIRIM and approved by JPP.